#HireTruman is currently unavailable. Please utilize “On-Campus Recruitment” for opportunities with companies recruiting on-campus, and “Job Postings” to see any job opportunities currently listed with the Career Center. Mock Interviews can be scheduled by going to the page “Schedule an Appointment” on the right sidebar.
The Career Center’s online job board, #HireTruman, serves as a one-stop shop where Truman students and alumni can:
- schedule a meeting with professional staff
- schedule a mock interview
- manage multiple résumés, cover letters and other employment-related documents
- search for and apply for job opportunities
- schedule on-campus interviews
- view and register for career events
- and much more!
If you are an employer or recruiter looking for smart and talented people to hire, we invite you to register with #HireTruman so you can list part-time, full-time and internship positions for all Truman students to search at no cost to you.
Want to maximize your online recruiting? Use #HireTruman to view résumés, set up interviews on or off campus and search for Truman students with active profiles.
Have Questions About #HireTruman?
Contact the Career Center at (660) 785-4353, email@example.com.