The Career Center’s online job board, #HireTruman, serves as a one-stop shop where Truman students and alumni can:
- schedule a meeting with professional staff
- schedule a mock interview
- manage multiple résumés, cover letters and other employment-related documents
- search for and apply for job opportunities
- schedule on-campus interviews
- view and register for career events
- and much more!
If you are an employer or recruiter looking for smart and talented people to hire, we invite you to register with #HireTruman so you can list part-time, full-time and internship positions for all Truman students to search at no cost to you.
Want to maximize your online recruiting? Use #HireTruman to view résumés, set up interviews on or off campus and search for Truman students with active profiles.
Have Questions About #HireTruman?
Contact the Career Center at (660) 785-4353, firstname.lastname@example.org.